Your DART system has been carefully designed to be easy to set up and take down. These steps will help you become familiar with the hardware setup. After setting up the system a few times, you should find that the whole process takes less than ten minutes.
Step 1: Connect the DART System
- Attach the tripod to the base of the DART system.
- Connect the power cord to the rear of the DART system and plug it into a power outlet or wall socket.
Step 2: Connect the Projector and Speaker
- Connect the power cord to the projector and plug it into a power outlet or wall socket.
- Connect the projector to the DART system using the supplied HDMI cable.
- Connect the external speaker to the Audio Out port of the projector and the Audio In port of the speaker with a 3.5mm audio cable. Plug the speaker power cable into a power outlet or wall socket.
Step 3: Power on the System
- Turn on the power to the projector.
- Turn on the DART system using the power button in the front.
- Once the computer boots up to the DART desktop, you can test the keyboard and mouse.
Note: To avoid battery drain, the keyboard and mouse are shipped with the power switch in the OFF position. The power switches on both devices should be moved to the ON position before turning the DART system on.